- To Provide free consultation for families and individuals with disability, empower them with parenting and advocacy skills.
- Newcomer services: intake, resource sharing, support in navigating available developmental services.
- Provide free educational support for children 0-18 years-old, through art and craft programs, physical activities, spiral movement program, floor time activities. Set the early years intervention as a priority.
- Consistent advocacy and public awareness about inclusion, equity and empathy.
- Establish collaboration with different agencies in order to improve and enhance developmental services.
- Establish new approach to a specific therapy which has multidisciplinary application. Creating own methodology of working with the people (young and adults) with disability.
- Provide training in Life skills for adults with special needs to increase their confidence and encouraging independent living.
WAYS OF PROVIDING SERVICES:
- Through evidence-based educational approach to support growth and development of our children.
- Through parents-specialists team work acknowledging cultural diversity and individual’s needs.
- By getting support from volunteers and community agencies and non-profits.